If you’re traveling to Andorra on a day trip from Spain or France, then you’ll end up in the capital city of Andorra La Velle. Or at least visit the city for all its beautiful sights.
If you need a space to store your bags while you’re walking around the capital city, then head over to the main bus station (Google maps). Right next to the entrance of the bus station, there are lockers where you can store your bags.
Some things to consider:
- There are 27 lockers for bags that will fit about 30L-65L backpacks or suitcases (see image below).
- There are 4 lockers for bags that will fit bigger bags or suitcases (see image below).
- Each locker costs 4€ and can be paid only in cash. No credit cards are accepted.
- Valid for 24 hours from the time of payment. You will be fined if not renewed after 24 hours.
- If you open it after locking, you will have to pay another 4€ to lock. So make sure you have everything with you before you close and lock.
- Keep the locker key in a secure place. Losing that key will have you contact the company and you may be fined.
[Bus station in Andorra La Vella]
[Bag storage lockers at the bus station in Andorra La Vella]
[Inside of a small bag storage locker at bus station in Andorra La Vella]