These are some of the stories that made the headlines:
- New Plan to Charge Entry Fees for Travel to U.S. Gets Cold Shoulder From Canada
Canadians looking to visit the United States, arriving via air or sea, may soon pay more for the privilege.
- The ups and downs of the airfare waiting game
Christopher Elliot discusses the waiting time for one to purchase tickets.
- Travelers fume over credit card currency conversion fees [USAToday]
Travelers face extra fees just about everywhere they turn, at the airport, at the hotel, and when they charge expenses abroad.
- China: American’s new L.A.-Shanghai flights start at $378 each way [LATimes]
American Airlines kicks off a new nonstop route between Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and Shanghai next month
- What to Look Out for When Buying Travel Insurance, Warns Squaremouth
A list of tips to consider before purchasing travel insurance