Postcards On The Run – iOS app review
Cost: Free / $0.99 – $1.69
Bang for buck:
Ease of use:
Sending postcards to your family and friends from around the world is one of the best souvenirs you could get for them. Depending on the country you send from and to, the postcards may arrive anywhere between 2-8 weeks. Having the local postal stamp is one of the best way to send something personalized and of ‘local flavor’. But if you prefer not to walk to a post office, you can instantly create and mail real photo postcards directly from your iOS device. It costs anywhere between $0.99 to $1.69.
Open the app, take an instant picture or pick one from your existing collection, follow the steps and send anywhere in the world! They handle printing, postage and delivery.
Some of the features of this app are:
- Easy personalization of message, photo and signature.
- No address? Just choose an email address or phone number and they will send an email to the family member or friend asking them for their address.
- You can sign the postcard with your finger!
- Include a map on your postcard using GPS location.
- Accepts all major credit cards
- Last but not the least, you can make it smell good by selecting one of the many scents to you card.
It’s super easy to use, has a great user interface and the postcards themselves are amazing!