Some cool products to look forward to while traveling are:
The perfect companion for your compact system camera, the GorillaPod Hybrid is the most versatile, portable tripod out there. Its rock-solid stabilization and precise ballhead positioning allow you to capture professional-quality images without the size and weight of a traditional tripod system.
Whether you’re staging a last-second street portrait, shooting time-lapse photos, or recording shake-free video, GorillaPod Hybrid lets you unleash the power of your hybrid camera.
- Designed for hybrid cameras, including compact system cameras (CSC), EVIL (Electronic Viewfinder Interchangeable Lens), MILC (Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Cameras) and Micro 4/3 cameras
- Integrated aluminum ball head with ±90° tilt and 360° pan
- Dual action adjustment knob easily locks the ballhead in place. Separate locking mechanisms for horizontal and vertical movement allow for smooth panning without tilt
- Flexible, wrappable legs with rubberized ring and foot grips stabilize on any surface
- Quick-release clip and bubble level for instant setup and perfectly level images
- Durable design crafted with best-in-class materials, including Japanese medical-grade ABS plastic and German TPE
- Holds up to 1kg (2.2lb)
The iPhone Lens Dial boasts three optical-quality coated glass lenses: Wide Angle, Fisheye, and Telephoto. All wrapped up in a slim aircraft-grade aluminum jacket equipped with two tripod mounts (for portrait or landscape shots). To switch between lenses just rotate the disc! Best part: the lenses never leave your phone, so they’re always at the ready.
Use the 0.7x Wide Angle for sweeping landscapes or get fun warped images with the 0.33x Fisheye. Switch to the 1.5x Telephoto and get nearly two times closer to your subject.
- 3-in-1 lens set: Fisheye, Wide Angle, and Telephoto
- Optical-quality coated glass lenses
- Slim aircraft-grade aluminum case
- Rotate the dial to switch lenses!
- Case has two tripod mounts (for portrait/landscape)
- Weighs just 10 oz
- Made for iPhone 4/4s only
The tipping teacup has an unusual angled bottom that allows it to rest in two different positions. On one side is a screened compartment in which you place your favorite loose tea leaves. Pour hot water through the screen and allow it to steep. Once it’s done, simply tip the cup in the other direction, lifting the leaves up out of the water.
The cup’s large size is perfect for cradling between your hands as you enjoy the warmth of your drink. Screen is removable for simple clean-up. Made from SAN (thermo resistant food grade plastic) and features a glossy interior and matte exterior. Dishwasher safe. Not microwave safe. Designed in Finland; made in China.