Guides from our travels

Day-to-day details & all costs of our trips

Postal Stamps Memorabilia
Make a memory of every place you visit by getting a postal stamp from local post office

Do's, don'ts, advice, how-to's

Get FAA tax refund from JetBlue Airlines

July 27, 2011



If you have a ticket with JetBlue between July 25 and August 2nd, you can get a refund on collected Federal taxes just by sending an email to with your name and confirmation number. Make sure to have the subject line as “Expired Tax Refund Request”.

The official JetBlue “BlueTales” blog says they are waiting for Federal guidance on what to do with your money. The refund will probably be about $25.

Information Regarding Federal Tax Changes [JetBlue Blog]

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!