Southwest Airlines is offering one-way tickets for $59 to select destinations in United States domestic.
- Fares do not include federal excise tax of $3.70 per takeoff and landing, airport-assessed passenger facility charges (PFC) of up to $9, and government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $5 one-way.
- Purchase by July 14, 2011, 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
- Travel August 23 through December 14, 2011.
- Blackout Dates Apply: September 1 – September 5 and November 17 – November 29, 2011
- Travel valid every day except Fridays & Sundays.