Intrepid Travel wants to give college students (and professors) an experiential lesson in geography by giving away a trip for two to Chile and Argentina, including airfare.
Students can enter to win the 13-day “Chile & Argentina Discovery” trip by registering here. Entries must be submitted by May 31, 2011. Starting in Santiago, this trip transports you past smoking volcanoes, along the coast and into the Lake District near Bariloche, finally finishing up in vibrant Buenos Aires. Approximate value of the trip is $5840.
For runner-ups, there is a consolation prize: Intrepid is offering 15% off all of their trips to college students and faculty.
Here’s the fine print:
- Please quote promotion code 5941 and reference your Student I.D. at time of booking to receive a 15% discount.
- Recipient must book by July 31, 2011. Non-refundable deposit of $250 is due at time of booking or full payment is due if within 60 days of departure. No extensions available.
- Travel must commence no later than September 30, 2011.
- The offer is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid at time of booking.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers. Valid on new bookings only and cannot be applied to existing bookings.
- Offer applies to published itinerary price and excludes extra items such as airfare, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements and visas.
- Discount applies to Intrepid land-only bookings. Excludes airfare, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements and visas.
- Trip price and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip, travelers will receive a new invoice with the new price. The discount will be applied to the new price.
- Select trips must meet minimum passenger requirements prior to confirmation of your booking. Please inquire at time of booking.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- Offer excludes Short Breaks, Travel Lab, Urban Adventures and trips less than $300.