HostelBookers is celebrating their 7th birthday and giving away free accommodation in 7 cities of your choice. You can choose to take the prize all at once or as seven different trips and they will give £1,000 each to cover your travel expenses.
All you have to do is answer a question on their website and you enter to win the prize for 3-night stay for two in seven cities of your choice anywhere in the world!
The fine prints:
- The competition will run from 00:01 GMT 13th April 2011 and will close at 00:00 GMT 15th May 2011.
- The prize is seven 3-night stays for two people in any cities in which HostelBookers has availability. (Maximum accommodation value of £50 per person per night).
- The seven stays do not have to be taken consecutively however, only a maximum of 3 nights per destination can be taken.
- £1,000 will be transferred per person to cover travel costs a week prior to the first stay. (Maximum travel budget £1,000 per person)
- Accommodation stays can be taken until 31st May 2012, but must be booked no later than 31st December 2011.
- The winner will be drawn at random by the judges at 09:00 GMT on the 20th May 2011.
- Travel insurance is not included in the prize and it is the prize winners responsibility to arrange suitable cover for their needs
Enter here: HostelBookers.com 7th Birthday Celebrations