iOS App Review: my Travel Assistant
Cost: USD 2.99
The app features:
* A 156-currency converter
* A 36-language translator
* Auto-refresh of exchange rates
* Email expenses as a formatted HTML document, and/or a CSV file
* Add trips and itemize expenses to that trip
* Multi-function calculator
One of the best features of this app is the app stores all expenses in both the local and converted, home currencies. One-time set-up includes entering the user’s language, home currency, and the frequency of exchange rate updates.
The home page displays four buttons: Travel Expenses, Currency Converter, Translator, and Quick Add. A summary of the last expense is also shown on the main screen for convenience. The quick add function allows fast expense entry, and goes straight to the entry page of the last trip.
Travel Expenses is the heart of the app, and the Travel Expenses page contains a scrolling list of all trips ordered by date by default. The order of trips and expense items can be customized.
* Edit, reorder or delete trips and entries
* Use custom photos as trip thumbnails
* Automatic conversion between the type of currency paid and the user’s native currency
* Share expenses via in-app, email function in nicely formatted table and as CSV attachment.
* expenses stored in both the local and converted, home currencies