During the last full weekend in April each year, Inman Park in Atlanta proudly presents a neighborhood festival widely regarded as Atlanta’s most spirited and eclectic.
The 38th Annual Inman Park Spring Festival and Tour of Homes will take place Saturday and Sunday, April 25-26, 2009
Saturday, April 25, 2009, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 26, 2009, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Free and Open to the Public
- Atlanta’s biggest Street Market, offering everything from antique furniture to handcrafted wares.
- A juried Arts and Crafts Show featuring some of the Southeast’s finest artists.
- The city’s quirkiest and most colorful Parade, led by the Inman Park Butterfly followed by floats, bands, art cars, politicians, drill teams, Kelly’s Seed and Feed Marching Abominable Band, clowns, jugglers, and many more. The parade ends with the appearance of the Inman Park Trash Monarch, perched atop the throne-a street sweeper.
- The Festival centerpiece, the Tour of Homes, featuring turn-of-the-century Victorian Painted Ladies and Craftsman bungalows as well as original contemporary designs and loft conversions.
- Live entertainment, including rock-n-roll, blues, swing, jazz, folk, Western, and beyond.
- A Dance Festival that showcases some of Atlanta’s best ballet and modern dance companies.
- Children’s Activities—with a giant slide, cool obstacle course, relays and more.
- A wide variety of food and beverages on sale throughout the Festival.